We look forward to a wonderful season at Faith Memorial Chapel. We want everyone to be comfortable during the services and with that in mind we provide the following guidelines:
1. Please use Hand sanitizing stations as you enter. Hymnals will be reused throughout the season.
2. Social distance is encouraged. Please use your best judgement to make everyone around you feel comfortable.
3. If you are not vaccinated, we encourage you wear a mask. We will provide a mask for you if you need one
4. Ushers will collect offerings during the service by walking to each parishioner/group and presenting, not passing, the plate.
5. Communion will be provided during the last service; current communion guidelines will be followed.
Throughout the season we will follow current CDC guidelines as well as directives from the Western North Carolina Episcopal Diocese, as we worship Christ by being kind, considerate and healthy.